Monday, October 10, 2016

The 2nd Debate: Halloween Comes Early To FOX "News"

>




-by Noah

There’s a lot of discussion going on today about Sunday night’s "debate"; the horror that is going down in history under the name of "The Stalker Debate": The "debate" between presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and whatever that belligerent, sniffing, bloated orange thing is that the Republican Party is valiantly trying to ram down the throat of America.

Rather than write about the "debate" like everybody else, I am choosing to zero in on just one aspect of the coverage of that "debate," namely the complete nuthouse that is Rupert Murdoch’s Fox "News" and one show in particular.

I turned to Sean Hannity, with my usual trepidation, however, I do like to check in on the crazies. I watch the Faux News channel more than just about any normal, critical thinking person does. I make the sacrifice because I feel it’s good to know what the Republicans are doing and saying. Aliens walk among us, folks.

So, here it is: One man’s impression, written immediately after viewing. Call it my review, if you will...



The 2nd Debate: I watched Hannity right after the debate. OMFG!!!! Hannity and Giuliani were like some completely bonkers, ranting, raging Bizarro World comedy team, winding themselves up, going on and on about indictments, prosecution, and putting Hillary in jail. They, like all Republicans these days, were in some state of malignant hysteria. They see a world that doesn't exist. Rudy looked like he and Freddy Krueger were separated at birth. No wonder his kids don't speak to him. Hannity brought up the idea of Rudy being the Attorney General when Herr Trumpf wins. They excitedly spat out that the debate was a slam-dunk, in your face win for their boy... Then Kelly Anne Conartist came on looking like she hasn't kept a meal down since she got the job. She is the bulimia nervosa poster child and totally deranged and in denial. I thought her hair and teeth were going to spontaneously fall out on live TV. I really don't think I have ever seen anything more insane on TV in my life. I will never be able to get it out of my brain. Next up was Newt Gingrich. I had to turn it off at that point. These people have made a transition into some sort of completely alien drooling critters for sure. Republicans are truly from some other dimension, a highly toxic one at that. The "Make America Great Again" straightjackets will, no doubt, be available soon.





Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Mary and Phil said...

I've been door belling all week in WA and people here are sick of the whole thing. I thought Hillary went high but the low was so low, people might have missed that. Mostly, I have to say ugh to the lot of the GOP goons. My Dad would be mortified if he weren't already gone.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Phil Dickinson said...

Remember, these a-holes could not even get minimal support for their own presidential ambitions in the Repug party.

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Adam said...

I can't stand the way she smiles when shes being called out for her shit like oh yeah I did that haha that was silly.

 
At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Michael Simmons said...

Tabloid Politics -- all part of The Big American Dumb-Down. Good 'un, Noah.

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does Kellyanne Conway remind me of the Wicked Stepmother from Snow White? Is it just a costume, or is it a fashion statement? Her appearance certainly reflects the GOP lean toward victory at all costs no matter how many rules and laws are violated.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Arf Arf said...

HRC's invaluable experience trumps DT's naive and delusional and prejudicial and sexist and racist and retrograde Locker Room vision. You are braver than me Noah by watching Faux news and then thankfully translating for all thinking people to digest how the enemy thinks and acts.

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Mary and Phil - I too wonder what my mother would be saying about Trump. She became a rabid democrat when John McCain picked Sarah Palin. That did it for her. I would love to hear what she thinks now about this disgusting excuse for a person and all of the idiots following him down the path to hell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home