Saturday, July 29, 2006

MEL GIBSON REALLY IS A NAZI AFTER ALL!!! WHO KNEW?

>


Could a big mainstream movie star in Hollywood, no less, really be anti-Semitic. I mean, in 2006? It's so easy to call everyone you disagree with a Nazi. So Mel Gibson made a movie that potentially stokes a little hatred towards ancient Jews. Does that mean he's some kind of a subhuman who should be shunned and avoided and whose films should be boycotted? Well... maybe yes.

Today's New York Daily News has a story by Michelle Caruso that is pretty damn scary. Even bearing in mind that Gibson was drunk out of his mind-- or zonked on drugs and out of his mind-- his tirade on being arrested is something we all ought to look at carefully before we think about seeing a movie that has something to do with Mel Gibson. I sure don't behave like this when I get pulled over!

Gibson was zooming down Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu just after 3 AM when he was pulled over. He failed an alcohol breath test and a field sobriety test. His response? "Fucking Jews!" is what he started screaming. He demanded to know if the Asian-American police officer was a Jew. Claiming he "owns Malibu," the power-crazed and very right-wing Gibson reacted a little differently than most of us do when we get into a mess with a policeman. "You motherfucker. I'm going to fuck you." He claimed he'd spend "all my money" to get even. "Fucking Jews! The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."

Hat Tip: AmericaBlog


UPDATE AT 9: GIBSON'S PUBLICIST ISSUES FAKE, HOLLOW APOLOGY

Gibson's publicist penned a really shameful and pathetic excuse of a pseudo-apology today. Basically, it claims the far right extremist was apologizing for his "belligerent behavior" towards the cops. The celebrity damage control shill had him saying that "I acted like a person completely out of control when I was arrested, and said things that I do not believe to be true and which are despicable... I am deeply ashamed of everything I said, and I apologize to anyone who I have offended." And, like all Republicans who never take responsibility for anything, Gibson blamed it all on "alcoholism." No mention of Jews or of his raging anti-Semitism.

Ken doesn't think it was alcoholism or drugs or anything like that. He told me on the phone earlier that he suspects Gibson was just attempting to appeal to his base.

4 Comments:

At 4:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I personally had a shock to find out he was actually American born and raised in Australia to be honest which of course still does not excuse his offensive behaviour.
Being Australian myself I think he has done a very bad thing and I myself did a blog post about this today.
sounding off at Jews like that a damm disgrace and for your info i am not a Jew
I and most folk here in down under always thought he was an Aussie me I now think of him as a mongrel dog doing these shocking things and I hope he gets a severe penalty.

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone forgot to tel Mel that Hollywood is 99% Jewish. Goodbye career Mel.

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, poor silly Mel, why didn't you say that the "Catholics" or the "Muslims" rather than the "Jews" were responsible for the wars? Now, rather than being in line for an ADL medal you are in line to be crucified. You should know that tolerance is not a Jewish virtue (except when it comes to tolerating Israeli treatment of Palestinians)

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i wouldnt go so far as to say F religion and false kings and all the Entrepreneurs for making all that money, yes they all lied or changed up laws to suit their own needs, yes they take all the bricks and leave little or the rest of us, if the amount of bricks to own representing wealth had a limited number, but we as a people and the generations before us let it all happen, and has been that way for Decades, mind numbed by all the advertisement, too busy going for that new touch phone or awesome next gen console, yes i am product of our society and play the hell out of video games, but dont ever blame everyone else in history for our own failures and shortcomings, Raise awareness and ALWAYS question what seems so certain

 

Post a Comment

<< Home